FOLLOWERS GOJES

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Raya SEriesly???

Hari nie raya.Fine suma orang tak taw and aku ja yang taw..miahaha..Kenapa ek raya the older you get the less merrier you feel..tapi if ramadhan you would feel different..haha..alim konon sahaja..tadi masa siang tadi ada bebudak datang raya..haisyh..adik2 umah kakak nie kena banjir ya adik2..kami tidak punya wang pon nak kasik kat adik2..even syiling...kena la ngn pak hassan yang memang da sedia menunggu dengan ayat2nya untuk tidak memberikan duit raya dengan cara yang paling manis...Kesian kot dekat bebudak tue tapi apa boleyh wat..umah pon xsiap 100% lagi..pening kepala..ikutkan hati kalau ada bangla tepi jalan maw ja soh depa nie kemas2kan.tapi kata mak,xpayah susah2..anak dara dua orang nie kan ada..which means me and my sister..miahaha..rosak RAHIM aku..
 that would be my new room..
this is my living room..
this is my kitchen and that felt thing would be ermm refrigerator

See how disaster my house was..so,it does takes some time to clear it all..it happened a week before hari raya so,dont expect we to have syilings now la kids...

Anyway,i spoke to my admire guy yesterday..nothing much that we have talked about..but it worth i think..did he knows i have feeling towards him uh? wonder2..believe me im soo good in denying and acting..*ask zack..miahaha..i remember one story..it 
happened last yer in my class..i was in 4sn2.
i was known as a heartbreaker..but the real fact is im the one who always been ditched by people who i LOVE..miahaha..so dont judge me just because people who like me doesnt get green light from my feeling..First love is hurt la people...
Its not easy to open your heart..

There was one guy in my class last year..me and my bff slalu usik2 n kaco2..and it turns out he really likes me..my confession..i LIKE you too..but then,what else can we do..think again la..you have your own rank in skool..i dont want people to say bad things bout you when we have something.then one incident make him hates me forever,,boys in my class prank on him and i dont even know its him at that time..after that he knows and i need to confront him..i ask him forgiveness but this is what he said to me last year "Entah la..tengok la dulu." then he just walked away..simple but hurt..
he's somewhere in there
We literally not speak to each other for almost a year..not once this year..i really need to hear that you already forgive me..
then,another one guy..this guy tergolong dalam pusher..i never realise that he has that lovey dovey feeling towards me..but sorry i xmaw kat you..he's kinda pusher la to me..so,i have nothing to say about him..another one guy,this guy i really broke his heart..but now his happy with his new gf..prettier than me..so,xla tercabar sangat..one more guy..

He was my senior when i was in f1..I HATE HIM when i was junior..he fucking mean and cruel..but when i was f4 erkk or f5 wateva he sent me message in ym said that he wants me..i asked him 'takkan tak ingat kot nie sapa?" malu la kan nak cakap nie la junior yang selalu kena buli dulu..xhengat ker?tapi i tolak dia baik2 la..i cakap "NO"..

My heart is belong to this guy..
DAMN i miss this guy so bad..


.

1 comment:

Raihana Izzati said...

weyh,,mna gmbr ak?
as ur bf 4eva n evr?